How we’re keeping you safe
We’re excited to be re-opening and we look forward to welcoming our students and clients back to our studios. Our commitment to you is to ensure that your next dance lesson is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
With COVID-19 restrictions still in place, we’ve made some changes to the way we operate our studios for the safety of our students, clients and staff. Restrictions may vary from time to time and we’re monitoring this closely for any changes.
Hygiene and protection processes
While the Arthur Murray team is practising social distancing as much as possible, there are some situations where that’s not achievable in a dancing studio. It is for this reason that we have turned our focus towards extra cleaning practises.
While our cleaning standards are high all year round, we have implemented very strict hygiene and protection measures. For example, all points of contact are being disinfected between customers, including furniture and equipment.
Additional health safety measures in place
To ensure the safety of all our students and staff members, we have also put the following measures and rules in place:
- Our staff have all been Covid Safe trained
- We have sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- Attendance records are being kept
- We have an enhanced sanitation schedule for all frequently touched areas
- Anyone experiencing any flu like symptoms is not permitted to enter our venue. These symptoms include fever, coughing, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath.
- Anyone who has travelled overseas in the past 14 days is not permitted to enter our studios.
- You must not have been exposed to anyone who has been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days unless they have received a negative result.
- We ask students and staff that have been in known COVID-19 hotspots not to come into our studios until 14 days after their visit
For more information:
You are in good hands
Our wonderful teachers are award winning recognised professionals with a true passion for turning our students' goals into success stories.
State of the art facilities
We have coupled excellence in service with state of the art facilities and the latest technology.
Your new dancing journey is one click away
Click on the button below to get in touch and speak to one of our friendly staffGET IN TOUCH